We here at Carson’s Corner in conjunction with Underground Progressive, 530 AM, have waited a long time to have online activist Terri Lee on the program. Followed and admired by thousands, Terri Lee has come to the forefront of progressives who are fed up with Obama and the Democrats. We see the two political parties as essentially indistinguishable; and we are not afraid to go against the establishment to ensure a better America.
Oppressive and Grey?
- Lavrov tells US to respect Syria’s sovereignty while tackling ISIS
- Moscow sees thousands march for peace in eastern Ukraine
- ‘Google is new Skynet’: ‘Ray Kurzweil’ and ‘Alex Jones’ battle over future tech in Juice News
- New unpopularity record: 86 percent of French reject Hollande
- Turkish security troops clash with Kurds, as thousands flee ISIS (VIDEO)
- Statement of the 15th Meeting of the Marxist-Leninist Parties of Latin America
- Are the Popular Fronts Necessary?
- We Are The Resistance
- International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations: Imperialists and your henchmen: Get your filthy hands out of the Middle East!
- Revisionism and the Process of Capitalist Restoration
- The Myth of Syria’s Moderate Rebels
- Pentagon Planning Points to Possible Anti-Syria US Military Campaign
- Western Leaders Fear-Monger to Mobilize Support for Air-Strikes on Syria
- West’s Inaction on Gaza Underscores Bankruptcy of Doctrine of Humanitarian Intervention
- Israel’s illegitimate, terrorist and criminal violence against Palestinians