Use the self-checkout station at the grocery store if that option is available. Buy fresh, local, and organic as much as possible. If the choice comes between buying organic fruits, vegetables or meat from some far-flung locale versus conventional local food, go with the local. Also, be sure not to get confused when checking out non-barcoded items such as produce. For instance, don’t accidentally pay more for conventional by entering it in as organic. Got it? Good. Eat well.
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
- Struggle won the same-sex marriage victory | PLUS: Student loan “Strike Debt” movement gains momentum
- Divide and conquer: The Sino-Soviet split and its meaning today
- Racist massacre in Charleston – spawn of an empire of violence
- Debunking the myth of “American exceptionalism”
- Students call for Fossil Free divestment | PLUS: “We have to struggle for a new Turkey”
Oppressive and Grey?
- Putin's Interesting Choice of Words at Friday's Security Council Meeting
- US-Saudi Man-Made Famine Threatens 20 Million Yemenis
- Gazprom Done Subsidizing Ukraine, Says Russian Government
- Great "CrossTalk" on New Cold War With Chris Hedges and Vladimir Golstein
- Saakashvili Busy Selling Off Odessa to His American Friends
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
The Truth about North Korea
- Rethinking Chemical Weapons
- The Concept of WMD, and its Use against Syria, in the Propaganda Systems of Western States
- Western Hypocrisy Going Naked in the Middle East
- New York Times Complicit in Spreading False Syria Allegations
- Syria’s Bashar al-Assad on the West’s Quest for a Puppet State in Syria and Its Phony War on Violent Political Islam
Is China Really Socialist?