Use the self-checkout station at the grocery store if that option is available. Buy fresh, local, and organic as much as possible. If the choice comes between buying organic fruits, vegetables or meat from some far-flung locale versus conventional local food, go with the local. Also, be sure not to get confused when checking out non-barcoded items such as produce. For instance, don’t accidentally pay more for conventional by entering it in as organic. Got it? Good. Eat well.
- Syrian Army in Recently Liberated Bashurah, Latakia (VIDEO)
- Spain FM: Russia Is Acting in Syria Within the Framework of UNSC Resolutions
- The Western hysterical hula dance -- means Russia is on the right road
- Fox News: Putin Taught U.S a Lesson in the Effective Use of Military Power (VIDEO)
- National Interest Calls Russian "U-9" Tank a Herald of the Future
- Why Sanders is surging | PLUS: Imperialist war and the rise of ISIS
- Turkey excludes Kurdish groups from peace talks | PLUS: Haiti rises up
- Women fight back against healthcare attacks | PLUS: Iran gains breathing room after nuclear deal
- Report on the Black Radical Tradition Conference | PLUS: Native activist tells the history of lands held by OR militia
- Could talks lead to a ceasefire in Syria?
- Chicago granny faces 6 year mandatory sentence for kicking officer in shin
- 'Robot Rubio' brigade says they were roughed up by Rubio campaign staff
- French TV uses Russian airstrikes video while reporting on US-led coalition successes in Syria
- NATO & European leaders whip up hysteria over ‘myth’ of nuclear threat from Russia – Lavrov
- Democratizing Europe: Varoufakis launches new movement to save EU from ‘disintegration’
- Lavrov Urges Int'l Efforts to Tackle Conflicts on Diplomatic Worker’s Day
- Ankara Summons US Ambassador Over Washington’s Stance on Kurds
- 'It’s a Power Game': Erdogan’s Ultimatum to Washington Decoded
- USAID to Spend $952Mln to Counter Russia in Former Soviet States
- Welcome to the Club: Will Wall Street Tame the Chinese Dragon?
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- US Role as State Sponsor of Terrorism Implied in US Congressional Research Service Report on Syria Conflict
- In Syria Petition, an Odd “Left’ Abandoned Concrete Analysis for Demagogy
- The ‘Anti-Imperialist’ Who Got Libya Wrong Serves Up The Same Failed Analysis on Syria
- Suppose a respectable opinion poll found that Bashar al-Assad has more support than the Western-backed opposition. Would that not be major news?
- Aspiring to Rule the World: US Capital and the Battle for Syria
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia