Use the self-checkout station at the grocery store if that option is available. Buy fresh, local, and organic as much as possible. If the choice comes between buying organic fruits, vegetables or meat from some far-flung locale versus conventional local food, go with the local. Also, be sure not to get confused when checking out non-barcoded items such as produce. For instance, don’t accidentally pay more for conventional by entering it in as organic. Got it? Good. Eat well.
- Philadelphia’s Killer Cops Prove the Necessity of Black Community Control of Police
- Freedom Rider: Uncle Tom Celebrities
- U.S. Voter Turnout is Low Because There’s Little to Vote For
- Eugene Puryear: A Revolutionary Perspective on Why the Left Should Engage in Electoral Politics
- Netanyahu’s Victory is a Victory for Palestinian Solidarity Movement
- Hysterical Authoritarianism: Terrorism, Violence, and the Culture of Madness
- Despite Climate Change Rhetoric, Gates Foundation Invests $1.4 Billion in Fossil Fuels: Report
- VIDEO: Monsanto Lobbyist Says You Can Drink “A Whole Quart” Of Roundup But Does This When Offered Some!
- US Propaganda in Korea Exposes American TV as Social Engineering Tool
- New Age Of Water Wars Portends ‘Bleak Future’ For The Middle East
Oppressive and Grey?
- Almost a hurricane: Gusts of wind topple trees, sweeps away rooftops in Moscow (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Germanwings co-pilot treated for suicidal tendencies years ago - prosecutors
- ‘From highest level’: Prominent Mexican investigative journalist reveals motive for firing
- US dodges accusation of killing Iranian advisers in Iraq
- Turkish Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Casablanca
- Russian-Sudanese Ties Need Renewed, Powerful Impetus – Foreign Minister
- Russia Committed to Swift, Comprehensive Deal on Iran's Nuclear Program
- P5+1, Iran Nuclear Program Talks in Lausanne Positive, Results Premature
- Lavrov to Meet With Mogherini, Steinmeier Monday in Lausanne
- US Will Keep Yatsenyuk as Prime Minister, Controlling With Dirty Laundry
- Syria’s Bashar al-Assad on the West’s Quest for a Puppet State in Syria and Its Phony War on Violent Political Islam
- NATO knew its intervention in Libya would create chaos and aid al-Qaeda-aligned Islamists
- Saudis Use Leverage Over Oil Pricing To Tempt Russia To Withdraw Support For Syria
- South Korea’s Police State Wages War on Proponents of Democracy
- Puppets vs. anti-puppets: Why Syria’s Assad is persona non grata in the West while Egypt’s Sisi gets $1.3 billion in U.S. military aid annually
Is China Really Socialist?