Use the self-checkout station at the grocery store if that option is available. Buy fresh, local, and organic as much as possible. If the choice comes between buying organic fruits, vegetables or meat from some far-flung locale versus conventional local food, go with the local. Also, be sure not to get confused when checking out non-barcoded items such as produce. For instance, don’t accidentally pay more for conventional by entering it in as organic. Got it? Good. Eat well.
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of November 23, 2015
- “Black Lives Matter” Groups Hoping for a Big Payday
- Freedom Rider: Solidarity and the International League of Peoples Struggles
- The Paris Attacks and the White Lives Matter Movement
- Baltimore Study Sheds Light on Bankers’ Scheme To Expel Blacks from the City
- The motive: How Russia's enemies benefit from the downing of Su-24
- What else really happened at the G20 summit? Russia came out ahead of the game
- Who violated who's airspace? You decide...
- Russian MoD confirms today's events (Video)
- Russian MOD: Turkish plane violated Syrian border to shoot down the Russian Su-24
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
- San Francisco: Rally to Defend the Bolivarian Revolution in Venezuela
- (Video) Cindy Sheehan stands with Venezuela
- Million Student March links education as a right to struggles of workers and oppressed
- NY Liberation Forum: The Aftermath of Paris & Beirut
- Hattiesburg, Miss., Pride birthed from decades of struggle
- Veterans stand against imperialist wars | PLUS: Trump, free speech and pushing back American-style fascism
- Introducing the Cuba and Venezuela Solidarity Committee
- Bill Ayers on education, Black Lives Matter and the struggle today
- Eyewitness: North Korea | PLUS: Palestine: A Third Intifada?
- North Korea: myths, facts and where relations are heading PLUS: In one of the richest countries in the world – zero maternity leave
Oppressive and Grey?
- Powerful 7.5 quake jolts Peru-Brazil border
- Soul food with Bernie: Killer Mike gives ringing endorsement to Sanders
- Leaked Ankara UN letter claims Su-24's ‘air space violation’ lasted 17 seconds
- First in Chicago history: On-duty cop charged with murder ahead of video release
- US-backed forces have right to self-defense, but others do not - State Department
- Turkey Pressures NATO Into Justifying Su-24 Downing – Russian Envoy to NATO
- '17 Seconds': No One’s Buying Turkey’s Version of Su-24 Story
- Erdogan in 2012: Brief Airspace Violations Can't Be Pretext for Attack
- Turkey Accuses Two Russian Su-24s of Violating Airspace in Letter to UN
- Turkish Minister Says Su-24 Downing Not to Affect Energy Ties With Russia
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- US-NATO Escalation in Syria? Turkey Downs Russian Jet
- Terror in Europe: How US-NATO Foreign Policy Has Brought Terrorism to the EU
- US Role in Syria: Counter-Terrorism or Regime Change?
- US vs China in South China Sea; Geopolitical History Lessons; Mali, Libya, and the US Agenda in Africa
- Refugees as Weapons in a Propaganda War
The Truth about North Korea
- Violent Islamist Insurgents or Rebels? It Depends on Whether They’re Helping or Hindering the US Plutocracy
- The International Dictatorship of the United States, Its Friends (Amnesty International, ISIS and the Nusra Front) and Enemies (Hassan Nasrallah, Cuba and Ana Montes)
- Why Palestinians Attack Israelis
- If the BBC reported on the royal family like it did on North Korea
- Why the Trans-Pacific Partnership Equals a U.S. Aircraft Carrier
Is China Really Socialist?