The pigs are going to use this deplorable tactic as long as it works, just as long as the public continues to believe and tolerate this shit. That’s not to say that counter-attacking the repressive apparatus of the state is wrong from a moral standpoint, of course.
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fear, racism and the Trump campaign | PLUS: The meaning of the upcoming Greek elections
- The movement against police terror: growth and challenges | PLUS: Voices from California’s Central Valley: How the drought crisis impacts poor and working people
- The struggle against Puerto Rico’s unpayable debt
- The importance of Black August | PLUS: Marking the 70th anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- PSL delegation reports on #BlackLivesMatter conference | PLUS: Pure Food workers show example of fightback
Oppressive and Grey?
- ‘Political rhetoric, not science’: Greenpeace slams IAEA Fukushima report
- Colorado man facing charges after shooting two bear cubs in his yard
- Minority police officers sue NYPD over illegal arrest quotas
- Rescuers save caged animals struggling to survive flood in Russian Far East zoo
- Indefinite detention at Gitmo still a possibility – US Defense Sec.
- US Blacklists Russian Firms Over Ukraine, Alleged Nuclear Proliferation
- Ex-Staffer: Cyber-Sanctions Threat Shows White House Frustrated With China
- US Cyber Sanctions May Disrupt US-China Tech Partnerships - Trade Advisor
- Egypt's Sisi to Discuss China's Bid to Build Egyptian Nuclear Power Plant
- Poroshenko Losing Ground, Ukraine Turning Hostage to Radicals
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
The Truth about North Korea
- Part of the Imperialist West’s Line of March: Hushing Up—and Profiting from—Saudi Aggressions, while Warmongering against Russia
- Cuba’s Low Level of Internet Use: Not a Policy of Restricting the Flow of Information
- The Dung Heap of Procedural Democracy
- US- S. Korea Exploiting DMZ Mine Incident to Divert Attention from Anti-N Korea Provocations
- Terrorism from Damascus’s perspective
- German Left Party leader proposes separating refugees according to ethnicity
- UK psychologists campaign against cuts and social inequality
- Saudi Arabia and UAE prepare for major US-backed ground offensive in Yemen
- The 2016 US election and the scapegoating of immigrants
- German defence minister exploits refugee crisis to strengthen military
Is China Really Socialist?