The pigs are going to use this deplorable tactic as long as it works, just as long as the public continues to believe and tolerate this shit. That’s not to say that counter-attacking the repressive apparatus of the state is wrong from a moral standpoint, of course.
- Seats on the 2016 Democratic Platform Committee Are NOT a "Political Revolution"
- Crime “Prediction”: The Algorithms of Racist Injustice
- Freedom Rider: Georgetown Should Pay for Slavery
- Freddie Gray Case Judge Rules it is Unreasonable to Expect Cops to Obey the Law
- On the Challenges of Building a Principled Left Movement in Our Time
- VIDEO: Half-Life 2 Combine drone becomes reality in Russia
- Thousands of ‘Rolling Thunder’ bikers parade through DC honoring American POWs
- Merkel’s TTIP policy is ‘wrong:’ German Vice Chancellor criticizes US-EU free trade deal
- Japanese boy missing in mountains abandoned by parents as punishment
- Alligator gets behind the wheel of captor's car (VIDEO)
- Poroshenko Confirms Savchenko Release Tackled Before Normandy Talks
- Hillary's Secrets: What Was Hidden in Clinton's Emails
- 'Welcomed Like Superstar': Putin Most Popular Politician in Greece's Athos
- Lavrov, Kerry Discuss Joint Operations Against Violators of Syrian Truce
- Pentagon Hopes Its Supergun Will Help to Counter Russia, China
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- Iran Announces Its Pilgrims Will Not Attend Muslim Pilgrimage
- Killing of Gorilla in Ohio to Save Kid Causes Outrage
- Chaos Breaks Out in Houston: 2 Dead, 6 Injured, Including Cops
- Panama Indigenous Group Calls for Help Fighting Unwanted Dam
- 2 Suspects Detained in Venezuela Linked to Murder of Ex-Officer
- North Korea Challenges Legal Basis for Latest UN Sanctions Resolution
- Pentagon working on plan to convert the Islamic State caliphate into a US-backed Syrian rebel redoubt
- US Plan B for Syria: Give Al-Qaeda More Powerful Weapons
- Zionism, Genocide and the Colonial Tradition in Contemporary Syria
- Why UN Sanctions Against North Korea Are Wrong
- Emergency Verizon strike call-in informational meeting: Sunday, May 29, 7 p.m.
- Warnings of slump in US economy
- Clinton campaign in crisis over email controversy, declining poll numbers
- Amid strikes, French President Hollande pledges to impose labor law
- The El Khomri law in France and the Schröder-Blair Paper
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia