The pigs are going to use this deplorable tactic as long as it works, just as long as the public continues to believe and tolerate this shit. That’s not to say that counter-attacking the repressive apparatus of the state is wrong from a moral standpoint, of course.
- Healthcare rationing = capitalist death panels
- Super Bowl protests highlight exceptional U.S. racism, inequality
- Criminal: Emanuel regime has money for tasers for killer cops but not for schools
- New Haven stands with Planned Parenthood
- Listen now: Gloria La Riva and Jill Stein respond to Sanders, Trump victories
- Why Sanders is surging | PLUS: Imperialist war and the rise of ISIS
- Turkey excludes Kurdish groups from peace talks | PLUS: Haiti rises up
- Women fight back against healthcare attacks | PLUS: Iran gains breathing room after nuclear deal
- Report on the Black Radical Tradition Conference | PLUS: Native activist tells the history of lands held by OR militia
- Could talks lead to a ceasefire in Syria?
- Putin holds phone call with Obama, urges better defense cooperation in fight against ISIS
- 1st Scandinavian women-led mosque opens in Denmark
- Comrade Carson: GOP candidate pulled fake Stalin ‘quote’ from right-wing Facebook meme
- ‘We're fixing to lose to Clinton’: GOP debate delves ever deeper into mudslinging & name-calling
- Church denies trolling atheist Dawkins in post-stroke 'prayer' tweet
- Obama to Putin: Humanitarian Access to Besieged Areas of Syria Vital
- Australian Ex-Prime Minister Expects Next UN Chief to Be From East Europe
- France Calls on All Sides to Cease Bombings in Northern Syria
- Assad Explains Why He is Not Ruling Out Turkish, Saudi Invasion of Syria
- What Lies Behind Spat Between Ankara and its Close Ally
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- Saudi Arabia Prostrates Itself Before Washington as Its Yemen Disaster Unravels
- Syria: Battle for Aleppo, Erodgan’s War on Kurds, Syria Endgame; Bernie, Hillary, and Public Opinion
- CounterPunch Radio – Diana Johnstone (Ep. 30)
- Ban Ki-moon Condemns Russian Airstrikes, UN Investigator Disagrees
- The Republican Party at War with Itself
- What US Congress Researchers Reveal About Washington’s Designs on Syria
- US Role as State Sponsor of Terrorism Implied in US Congressional Research Service Report on Syria Conflict
- In Syria Petition, an Odd “Left’ Abandoned Concrete Analysis for Demagogy
- The ‘Anti-Imperialist’ Who Got Libya Wrong Serves Up The Same Failed Analysis on Syria
- Suppose a respectable opinion poll found that Bashar al-Assad has more support than the Western-backed opposition. Would that not be major news?
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia