The pigs are going to use this deplorable tactic as long as it works, just as long as the public continues to believe and tolerate this shit. That’s not to say that counter-attacking the repressive apparatus of the state is wrong from a moral standpoint, of course.
- Seeking Hillary’s Favor: Dyson Attacks Cornel West
- Demonizing Teachers, Privatizing Schools: The Big Lies and Big Plans Behind the Atlanta School Cheating Scandal
- Freedom Rider: Michael Eric Dyson: Crab in a Barrel
- We Charge Genocide: 1.5 Million Black Men “Missing”
- So the One Percent of One Percent Who Own US Politics Include Some Black Faces. Is This A Victory For Us All?
- Lutsenko: In Western Ukraine People are Talking About the Need to Divide the Country
- The Right Sector Attacks Protesters in Zaporozhye (VIDEO)
- Russia’s Security Chief: Kiev Cannot Impose Democracy by Artillery Shellings
- The Ottoman Empire was the first nation to recognize Armenian genocide
- Russian Blogosphere Survey for April 26, 2015
Oppressive and Grey?
- Russia 1st to test 10Gen uranium enrichment centrifuges
- Dino tracks: 100mn-year-old dinosaur footprints discovered in Canada
- Japan now bigger after landslide pushes territory into sea off eastern Hokkaido
- ISIS claims issue of first ‘official’ birth certificate
- Friend in deed: Chinese student carries classmate to lessons for 3 years
- Russian S-300 Deliveries to Iran Not Interfering in P5+1 Nuclear Talks - EU
- Study Shows Brexit Would Hurt Germany More Than Grexit
- Incumbent Sudanese President Bashir Reelected With Landslide 94.5%
- Russian, Kazakh Leaders to Meet in Moscow in May
- No Concrete Dates Set on Mistral Issue During Putin-Hollande Meeting
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- Syria’s Bashar al-Assad on the West’s Quest for a Puppet State in Syria and Its Phony War on Violent Political Islam
- NATO knew its intervention in Libya would create chaos and aid al-Qaeda-aligned Islamists
- Saudis Use Leverage Over Oil Pricing To Tempt Russia To Withdraw Support For Syria
- South Korea’s Police State Wages War on Proponents of Democracy
- Puppets vs. anti-puppets: Why Syria’s Assad is persona non grata in the West while Egypt’s Sisi gets $1.3 billion in U.S. military aid annually
Is China Really Socialist?