The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- BAR 13th Anniversary
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of February 17, 2020
- Mumia Marks Release of Chuck Africa
- Free All Political Prisoners Including Julian Assange
- Abolish Schooling As We Know It
- US Must Build Housing on a Bigger Scale than the New Deal
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of February 10, 2020
- The Global Struggle Continues -- But So Does Racism
- Black Mothers and Children Die Because of Racist Medical “Science”
- Embassy Activists Face Prison in Trial Based on Trump Venezuela Fantasy
- Bernie’s right: the USSR did have nice things
- Black History Month: Edwin Pratt 1930-1969, assassinated Seattle civil rights leader
- Solidarity with Wet’suwet’en shuts down Canada
- La Riva/Peltier: A moving visit to Oglala Lakota Nation
- Students, teachers speak at Boston School Committee in support of Black Lives Matter at School
- Hung jury in trial of Venezuela Embassy Protectors: Drop all charges now!
- East Boston residents demand affordable housing
- Jose Cortes for Congress 2020: On immigration
- La Riva: My visit with Leonard Peltier
- Mi visita con Leonard Peltier
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Xiong Lei: Review of Harvard’s Genetic Hunt in Anhui
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over
- With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
- Bernie Should Own the Socialist Label
- The Irishman: Scorsese’s pro-Italian identity politics trump honoring labor
- Why the US is losing its war against Huawei
- Soleimani assassination only one of many (and not the most consequential) US acts of war against Iran
- Kim Jong Un: Until the US shows it’s interested in peace, North Korea will continue to build strategic weapons
- Washington’s Xinjiang smear
- America’s enforcer in the Middle East
- The United States has produced very few anti-imperialists. Noam Chomsky is not among them.
- Washington’s ‘We demand, you give’ approach to DPRK talks will never work
- Israeli election makes it difficult to deny the character of Israel as a racist state
- North Korean cyber-theft. If it’s really happening, it’s entirely defensible.
- Robert Mugabe: The national liberation hero who was demonized for trying to make liberation meaningful
- Lust for Profits, Not Love of Democracy: The Real Reason Washington Wants Maduro Gone
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia