Another gem from G.E.M. de Ste. Croix. In his discussion of the viability of Marx’s approach to class, he mentions as an aside the chances of becoming an individual saint in the Roman Catholic Church. Of the thousands of saints, only 5 per cent have come from the lower classes which have constituted over 80 per cent of European populations (Class Struggle, p. 27).
- Black Agenda Radio, Week of December 11, 201
- Mumia Thanks His Supporters
- The U.S. Supported Anti-Black Forces in Libya
- International Commission Probes U.S. Police Impunity
- Puerto Rico Crippled Before Hurricane Hit
- Universities Nurtured Ideology of Slavery
- Slavery In Libya A Surprise? You Weren't Reading Black Agenda Report
- Black Agenda Radio Week of December 4, 2017
- Cooperation Jackson's Kali Akuno: Elections Don’t Necessarily Change a Damn Thing
- Mumia Abu Jamal: U.S. Obsessed with the Gun
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- MIT Engineers Successfully Make 'Plant Lamp'
- South Korean-born Aussie held for attempting to sell North Korean Missile Tech
- Over 300 Fall ill on Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship
- Ex-NBA Star Charles Barkley Pledges $1m to black women in Alabama for Startups
- Venezuela-Peru 'Child Trafficking' Investigation Launched
- Sister of Honduran President Killed in Helicopter Crash
- Pinera, Guillier Face-Off In Chilean Presidential Election
- Venezuela and Russia Meet to Strengthen Energy Sector Ties
- From American Dream to American Illusion: Today's US
- Chilean Film Pre-Selected for Foreign Language Oscar
- Protecting the Shaky Russia-gate Narrative
- Trump’s Misuse of Intelligence on Iran
- Jerusalem – The Straw that Breaks the Empire’s Back?
- Trump’s decision reveals U.S. reality at its ugliest
- Trump’s Jerusalem Ploy
- Eight Week Old Leopard Cubs Reunited With Mother In Junnar
- Snare Set Up By Ruthless Poachers Claims Life Of An Endangered Sloth Bear
- NATO’s broken promises: Time to admit West bears serious responsibility for tension in E. Europe
- What Was Verifiably Great About America: Fragments Of A Memoir Set To A Musical Soundtrack
- History repeats itself—or does it?
- The US-Led War on Yemen
- Patriots, Traitors and Empires: The Story of Korea’s Fight for Freedom
- The Myth of the Kurdish YPG’s Moral Excellence
- The Real Reason Washington is Worried about North Korea’s ICBM Test
- The Real Defenders of Democracy: Syria and the Struggle against the International Despotism of Wall Street
- Cruise Missile Attacks: A New Step in Washington’s Long Class War on Syria
- Pentagon Leads Over 300,000 Troops in a Rehearsal for an Invasion One Week after the White House Announces It’s Considering Military Action against North Korea
- Washington Considers Military Action Against North Korea to Force Regime Change
- Washington’s Long War on Syria
- The Regime That Isn’t
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia