The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of June 29, 2020
- Reading During “Perfect Storm” of Crisis
- Blacks Need to Rethink “Positive” Images in a Racist Country
- Inequality: The American Ethos
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of June 22, 2020
- Will Blacks Oppose or Defend US Empire?
- Elite Deploy Spy Hi-Tech Against the People
- “Zero Degree Rage” Focuses Black Minds
- A New Generation, Same Struggle
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of June 15, 2020
- NYC activists reclaim spirit of Stonewall: Black, queer resistance
- Community and workers unite against racist coffee shop owner in Pasco, Wa
- PPE for the People campaign follows footsteps of Boston’s Mel King
- Protests and outrage continue for Kendrick Johnson
- What really happened? Provo, Utah counterprotest eclipses far right rally
- A win for women’s rights at the Supreme Court
- From rebellion to revolution
- Cops in Washington defy new state police reform law with impunity
- Protestors rally in Downtown San Diego after police shooting
- VIDEO: Support the PSL’s National Fund Drive
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A BRIDGE TOO FAR
- NEOLIBERAL PSYCHOLOGICAL REALISM: FROM BARBIE DOLLS TO HOOK-UP SEX
- Mapping The State’s Strategy Of Repression Against The Rebellion
- Memorable: Sen. Mike Gravel tries to shame the Democrat top tier warmongers, and is treated like a joke by panelists and media
- Dutch report on MH17: truth and pseudo truths.
- America’s Two Right-Wing Parties Keep Accusing Each Other Of Being Far-Left
- Why North Korea blew up the inter-Korean liaison office
- If you think the coronavirus lockdown is worse than the disease, you don’t understand the disease
- How the US intends to keep its group of corporate marauders on top
- Is Peace on the Korean Peninsula Achievable?
- The US ways of waging war, then and now
- We should applaud the Syrian military’s actions in Idlib, not deplore them
- Soleimani assassination only one of many (and not the most consequential) US acts of war against Iran
- Kim Jong Un: Until the US shows it’s interested in peace, North Korea will continue to build strategic weapons
- Washington’s Xinjiang smear
- America’s enforcer in the Middle East
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia