Listed on these pages are films, music, books, etc., that we have found to be consistent with the values and traditions of Working Class culture, or at the very least do not glorify or promote the anti-values of mainstream bourgeois society. No hero cops or soldiers. No patriotism or America-saves-the-day bullshit. The Proletarian Media here will consist of fiction and nonfiction, educational as well as purely escapist entertainment. Check back often as these lists will continue to grow.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Oppressive and Grey?
- Greek PM says 'forget about third bailout'
- ‘Little time for hardware withdrawal in E.Ukraine’ – Russia’s OSCE rep
- Dubai’s deal with Kiev includes no weapons supplies – UAE Foreign Ministry
- 3 women risk torture in secret UAE detention over ‘I miss my brother’ tweet – Amnesty
- ‘I could be arrested any moment’ – Bahraini opposition activist Nabeel Rajab to RT
- Former Mossad Chief Pushes for Bibi's Ouster Over Iran Policy
- DPR Chief Urges Kiev to Start Joint Work on Political Aspects of Minsk Deal
- US House Committee Votes on Further Sanctions Against North Korea
- BrahMos-M Weapons to Bolster India's Defense Capability Significantly
- Russia’s Baltic Fleet Conducts Firing Drills
- Saudis Use Leverage Over Oil Pricing To Tempt Russia To Withdraw Support For Syria
- South Korea’s Police State Wages War on Proponents of Democracy
- Puppets vs. anti-puppets: Why Syria’s Assad is persona non grata in the West while Egypt’s Sisi gets $1.3 billion in U.S. military aid annually
- Promoting Plutocracy: U.S.-Led Regime Change Operations and the Assault on Democracy
- How and Why the Western News Media Get North Korea’s Economy Wrong