The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of November 18, 2019
- US Fingerprints in Bolivian Coup
- Anti-Blackness Among Hispanics
- The Internationalism of Black Panther Women
- Mumia to Speak in Philadelphia on Global Youth Against Empire
- Dems and Repubs are Moneypots, Not Real Political Parties
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of November 11, 2019
- White Supremacy Goes Back to the Crusades
- Class Struggle and Revolution are Inseparable
- Ruling Class “Crisis of Legitimacy” is Behind “Bernie Blackout”
- Lebanon’s mass explosion against austerity and sectarianism: Where will it go?
- Emory University professors fired in NIH’s anti-Chinese crackdown
- Exhibition of Leonard Peltier’s art opens in Chicago
- Bolivia fights, sheds blood to resist the coup
- Angry crowd protests Bolivia coup at NYC’s Trump Towers
- Interview: San Diego Tenants Union leads local housing struggle
- “It’s time for our family to be whole again”: Thousands mobilize in Austin to save Rodney Reed’s life
- Declaración del PSL: Condenamos golpe militar; Manos EEUU fuera de Bolivia
- Stand-in at Boston Medical Center opposes Melania Trump’s visit
- PSL statement: We condemn military coup; US hands off Bolivia
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chilean and Bolivian resistance continues (Video vignettes / Spanish)
- 25 Times Trump Has Been Dangerously Hawkish On Russia
- China, Bolivia and Venezuela are proof that social democracy cannot thrive in the global capitalist order.
- Understanding the Deep State’s Propaganda
- Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support (Enhanced version]
- The Gilets Jaunes have NOT gone away and do not plan to go away.
- America’s enforcer in the Middle East
- The United States has produced very few anti-imperialists. Noam Chomsky is not among them.
- Washington’s ‘We demand, you give’ approach to DPRK talks will never work
- Israeli election makes it difficult to deny the character of Israel as a racist state
- North Korean cyber-theft. If it’s really happening, it’s entirely defensible.
- Robert Mugabe: The national liberation hero who was demonized for trying to make liberation meaningful
- Lust for Profits, Not Love of Democracy: The Real Reason Washington Wants Maduro Gone
- Once Again Chomsky and Achcar Provide a Service to the US Global Dictatorship
- If Iran is responsible for the fuel tanker attacks in the Gulf of Oman (and it may not be), it is only a reaction to Washington’s outrageous conduct in the Middle East
- Israel’s Independence Day: Commemorating the dispossession of the natives and rise of the West’s outpost in the Middle East
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia