The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of April 6, 2020
- Students May Strike for "Social Welfare" During Crisis
- Working People Must Build Solidarity in Resistance
- Call for a General Strike Beginning May 1st
- Black Agenda Radio for week of March 30, 2020
- Mumia: Things Fall Apart
- Can Black Marxists Imagine the Unimaginable?
- Bernie Sanders’ Socialism Isn’t the Real Thing
- COVID-19 May Trigger a “Crisis of Legitimacy”
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of March 23, 2020
- Politicians fear the people: Workers win unemployment benefit expansion
- Message from Cuba’s Ambassador to China, Carlos Miguel Pereira Hernández
- EMT speaks about COVID-19 response in rural Vermont
- Crisis in elder care during COVID-19 pandemic exposes capitalist healthcare system
- Houseless tenants reclaim vacant housing in Los Angeles amidst COVID-19
- COVID-19, capitalist crisis fuel violence against women in Utah
- Message from Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro to the people of the world
- Carta a los Pueblos del Mundo de Presidente Nicolás Maduro
- Refugees held by ICE struggle for their lives
- Living in climate crisis: the pandemic and the need for revolution
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
Debunking the myth of the Wuhan seafood market, part 3: Italian medical scientists begin looking for evidence of COVID-19 months earlier
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How the US intends to keep its group of corporate marauders on top
- Is Peace on the Korean Peninsula Achievable?
- The US ways of waging war, then and now
- We should applaud the Syrian military’s actions in Idlib, not deplore them
- Soleimani assassination only one of many (and not the most consequential) US acts of war against Iran
- Kim Jong Un: Until the US shows it’s interested in peace, North Korea will continue to build strategic weapons
- Washington’s Xinjiang smear
- America’s enforcer in the Middle East
- The United States has produced very few anti-imperialists. Noam Chomsky is not among them.
- Washington’s ‘We demand, you give’ approach to DPRK talks will never work
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia