The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of January 13, 2020
- Black Women and Babies Endangered by Untreated Depression
- Uncle Sam the Hit Man
- British Colonial Racism Comes to Roost
- Dems Won’t Impeach Trump for Crimes They Favor
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of January 6, 2020
- Early African Captives Talked Back to European Enslavers
- Hip Hop Vs Late Stage Capitalism
- Rogue US Assassination Spurs International Solidarity
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of December 30, 2019
- Socialist José Cortés runs for Congress in San Diego
- VIDEO: “How many times have we been told the same lie?” Boston anti-war activists take the streets
- The Afghanistan Papers: How the U.S. tried (and failed) to set up a stable puppet regime
- ‘No war on Iran!’ say activists picketing recruitment center in Times Square
- Largest ever strike: Indian workers show strength against the far-right government
- Demonstrations break out across Pennsylvania to oppose U.S. war drive
- Peace activists in South say ‘No war on Iran’
- Protesters across New England demand: No War on Iran!
- 1,000 in NYC protest war drive against Iran; demonstrators rally in Syracuse
- Californians mobilize to resist Trump’s drive to war vs. Iran
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Matt Taibbi: CNN’s Debate Performance Was Villainous and Shameful
- We All Need to Be Tree Huggers Now
- Capitalism in America: How a Dismal Decimal is Robbing Americans Blind
- The Long Planned U.S. Assassinations In Iraq Will Increase Its Political Chaos
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order To Kill The Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Russian Prime Minister Resigns And No One Knows Why
- Soleimani assassination only one of many (and not the most consequential) US acts of war against Iran
- Kim Jong Un: Until the US shows it’s interested in peace, North Korea will continue to build strategic weapons
- Washington’s Xinjiang smear
- America’s enforcer in the Middle East
- The United States has produced very few anti-imperialists. Noam Chomsky is not among them.
- Washington’s ‘We demand, you give’ approach to DPRK talks will never work
- Israeli election makes it difficult to deny the character of Israel as a racist state
- North Korean cyber-theft. If it’s really happening, it’s entirely defensible.
- Robert Mugabe: The national liberation hero who was demonized for trying to make liberation meaningful
- Lust for Profits, Not Love of Democracy: The Real Reason Washington Wants Maduro Gone
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia