The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Is the Apartheid Colonial Settler State of Israel “Reparations” For Jews? ADOS Thinks So.
- We Must Have a Demand: Towards a Transformative, Black-Led Reparations Movement.
- Black Agenda Radio, Week of April 17, 2019
- South Carolina “Bears Responsibility” for Prison Deaths
- The Role of Electoral Politics in Revolutionary Change
- Green Party Necessary to Pass Green New Deal
- Progressive “Bloc” Emerges in Chicago City Council
- It's the propaganda of the rich: How US Christian elites are funding Europe's far right.
- West Being Eclipsed By Hi-Tech East
- Black Agenda Radio, Week of April 10, 2019
- Workers to Amazon: ‘We are not robots!’
- The price of profit: Declining benefits, rising discontent lead to Stop & Shop strike
- Teaching in Florida: “Almost all of us work multiple jobs”
- Community fights to stop police killings of disabled people
- Stop & Shop strike day four: Voices from the Providence picket lines
- Victory to the people of Sudan! Protests continue to deepen the revolution
- Jailhouse Lawyers Speak: One year since Lee Prison massacre that sparked nationwide strike
- VIDEO: Stop & Shop strike day two and three: Voices from the picket line
- Por qué las mujeres defienden la Revolución Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Stop & Shop strike day one: 31,000 workers walk off the job
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- So, you think Washington’s long war on Syria is almost over. Think again.
- Trump’s support for Zionism includes defining US Jews as foreigners
- Land theft, ethnic cleansing, and Jewish supremacy: Israel’s settler colonialism in Syria’s Golan, the forgotten occupied territory
- In recognizing Israel’s conquest of Golan, Trump reveals the truth about the United States’ relationship with its beachhead in the Middle East
- ‘Rule of law’ states defend Israel’s cold blooded murder of peaceful demonstrators while trying to rob Venezuela of its oil
- Maduro’s claim that Washington has used cyberwarfare to bring down Venezuela’s power grid cannot be so easily dismissed
- In Venezuela, Washington, with Canada’s help, plays the same old regime change game
- When liberal democracy means plutocracy
- Chomsky Venezuela Statement: A Stronger Alternative
- US-Led Efforts to Overthrow Maduro Spurred by Business Interests, Not Democracy
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia