The Proletarian Handbook (Available on Amazon)
Against the Rich (Available on Amazon)
People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises. – V.I. Lenin
- Black Caucus in Thrall, or Fear, of Israel
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of August 19, 2019
- Jim Crow Still Lives in Hollywood
- Trump Isn’t Special: All US Presidents Support White Supremacy
- Black Is Back Coalition Holds National Conference in St. Louis
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of August 12, 2019
- Racist US Medical System Kills Black Mothers
- Sudan Transition May Work
- US Black Peace Delegation Returns from Venezuela
- Fight Mass Incarceration Like Our Ancestors Fought Slavery
- Women’s Equality Day speak-out and march in Los Angeles
- Escuelita Óscar Romero in Philadelphia builds unity in the face of anti-immigrant terror
- San Diego joins Philippine National Day of Mourning and Action
- Newark fights for clean water
- Interview: Lebanese solidarity with Palestinian refugees
- Interview with BDS activist Willie Burnley Jr.: “I can’t be okay knowing that the people fighting racism are being labelled racist.”
- De’Von Bailey: Police that killed Black teen back on streets, announced day of his funeral
- Connecticut activists protest judicial cooperation with ICE
- ICE raids protested in Queens, NY
- Mississippi raid shows ICE = unionbusters for the capitalist class
Stalin’s Moustache: STALIN'S MOUSTACHE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Lust for Profits, Not Love of Democracy: The Real Reason Washington Wants Maduro Gone
- Once Again Chomsky and Achcar Provide a Service to the US Global Dictatorship
- If Iran is responsible for the fuel tanker attacks in the Gulf of Oman (and it may not be), it is only a reaction to Washington’s outrageous conduct in the Middle East
- Israel’s Independence Day: Commemorating the dispossession of the natives and rise of the West’s outpost in the Middle East
- Even if true, The New York Times’ secret torture prison allegations hardly make Syria a rogue state
- Jacobin stabs Venezuela in the front
- Why the United States has a special relationship with Israel. It’s not the Israeli lobby.
- So, you think Washington’s long war on Syria is almost over. Think again.
- Trump’s support for Zionism includes defining US Jews as foreigners
- Land theft, ethnic cleansing, and Jewish supremacy: Israel’s settler colonialism in Syria’s Golan, the forgotten occupied territory
20 Reasons to Support Cuba
Oppressive and Grey?
The Truth about North Korea
Is China Really Socialist?
The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia